Monday, April 15, 2013

from paris, with love

Finally after about a month (pardon me), I will be sharing a few pics from my recent trip overseas.

1) First stop!: The Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous landmarks in the world. It was absolutely stunning when lit during the late evening hours.
2) Peek-a-boo: Taking a tour of the city during the early morning hours on our way to see historical landmarks.
3) This photo makes me chuckle. I feel as though the background looks like a back drop, but it's totally not! How awesome does that look? the tower was behind us all morning ( well at least i thought so, LOL)
4) This photo was taken from the the top of the Eiffel Tower, the view was absolutely breath taking! Literally, because many had a fear of heights.
5) Tired of the wheels: this next image was taken during a mini cruise ride along the Seine River. Not only did I feel like a tourist because of the knowledge fed throughout, but I totally looked like one! As i sported a NY Yankees adjustable cap!
6) Palace of Versailles: one word: GORGEOUS! I took one too many pictures of inside the palace to upload on here. But here we get a view of part of the Garden of Versailles.
7) D.D.D: Totally not planned! As our mornings were quite rushed, I assumed we all thought these were some simple pieces to wear together. Doesn't it look like we are doing a denim advertisement? LOL
8) Buildings throughout the city
9) Sigh. Last night in Paris at "Le Mix" nightclub. Beautiful memories

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment