Monday, April 15, 2013

iPrep; now PREPare yourself



You lucky folks get two posts today!!! :), as I am trying to catch up with all my latest outfits worn. 

Now in this look we have a whole lot of fun, chic, and style going on. I bought these soccer pants sometime back, but never found any use for them. As I was cleaning my closet one day (draggg) I noticed my neon babies lingering around and I wondered how the two would look if paired together. Voila! I think it looks rather fabulous! The Prep tee shirt was purchased from some friends that have recently launched a new line of clothes. I immediately fell in love with the shield, and decided to add a little touch of edward scissorhands, and crop off the bottom part! Congratulations to the PREP ERA team, as their work is great and will only continue to evolve. For more info and products, please visit their site and follow them on IG.
IG: PREP_ERA

P.S. I used hair ties to tighten the bottoms of the pants.

Outfit Details
Soccer Pants: ADIDAS Store
Crest Tee Shirt: www.prep-era.com
Neon pumps: Aldo
Moto Jacket: Marshalls

3 comments:

  1. Amazing look :) I love your hair. BTW. Awesome movie with the hair ties to tighten the bottoms, gotta remember that one.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!, yes the hair ties work miracles with pants and jeans!!! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete